This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Core Performance the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Core Performance and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- Data Collected
- This Website does not collect Data about our Users by any means unless you contact Core Performance via an email link which is included in the Website. This Website does not place cookies on your computer and does not use any other means of data collection including, but not limited to, forms.
- From emails we may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you opt to supply.
- Our Use of Data
- Core Performance will use your Data for the following purposes:
- [responding to the contents of your email to us;]
- [internal record keeping;]
- [improvement of our products / services;]
- [transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;]
- [contact for market research purposes which may be done using email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.]
- Core Performance will use your Data for the following purposes:
- Links to Other Websites
- Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Core Performance (where any such data is held)
- Data security is of great importance to Core Performance and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- Changes to this Policy
Core Performance reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
All Core Performance members (member’s, guests & visitors) must comply with all the terms, conditions & rules of their contract.
Compliance of the rules, terms & conditions will be enforced to both maintain the high standards of Core Performance and also to ensure our members get full enjoyment from their membership.
Any person who does not comply with the rules, terms and conditions may be ejected from, or denied access to the facility, or may have their membership terminated by Core Performance.
Our facility also has its own operational rules (on display in various parts of the facility), which you must comply with. We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments to these rules at any time. If we do this we will give our members reasonable advance notice by placing the new rules on a notice board or on new signs at the facility.
Membership Terms & Conditions.
1. Acceptance of an application for membership is at our absolute discretion (although we will exercise our discretion reasonably and in compliance with applicable laws)
2. Membership entitles members to use the facilities depending on which membership option they have chosen.
3. Members must ensure that their guests pay the appropriate guest fees before starting any classes or training.
4. Members must ensure that their guests comply with all the rules, terms and conditions.
5. Opening times for the facility will be prominently displayed around the facility and on the Core Performance website.
6. You are respectfully requested to leave the facility punctually at the time of closing. The facility will close at the advertised closing time with the exception of any private functions.
7. We reserve the right to use any individual or group photographs or movie shots of you for press or promotional purposes.
8. We reserve the right to show potential members and other individuals the facilities of the club on a trial basis.
10. You must complete a pre-activity questionnaire before using any of our equipment or participating in any CrossFit class in the facility.
11. You should seek instruction from a member of staff before using unfamiliar equipment.
12. You must not wear outside shoes or clothing in the gym.
13. You must wipe down all equipment after use.
14. You are asked to arrive at least ten (10) minutes prior to any CrossFit WOD, personal strength and conditioning training or induction appointments .We reserve the right to refuse to re-book an appointment for you if you are late.
15. All one to one strength and conditioning appointments must be paid in full even if you do not attend.
16. Members must ensure their accounts do not fall into arrears.
17. Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that we may have, if you fail to pay us the membership fees on any due date, we may:
(1) Suspend all services until payment has been made in full.
(2) Where a sum is outstanding for more than 28 days, engage a collections agency to pursue you for the debt. You agree that you will be responsible for all costs of the agency seeking to recover payment from you.
18. Core Performance take no responsibility for any personal property left in the gym or in the surrounding car park, please ensure your valuables are safe.
19. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure they are medically fit in order to train within the facility and where necessary advice has been sought from a General Practitioner or Health Professional. Core Performance accepts no responsibility for any injuries occurring within the facility.
20. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the gym or CrossFit area without adult supervision or prior permission due to health and safety reasons; under exceptional circumstances this can be negotiated.
21. Children over the age of 12 but under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a member of the Core Performance team while exercising.
22. Children over the age of 16 but under the age of 18 must follow a strict program as designed by Core Performance.
23. Young adults over the age of 16 must have a full Core Performance induction.
24. In the event of fire alarm members will be expected to congregate in the car park (20 meters away from the building) at the front of the building, until it is deemed safe to return into the building
25. All members must be polite and respectful of each other, willing to help each other out at all times.
26. Termination of your Core Performance membership must be done in writing giving one full months’ calendar notice (1 months)
27. Any change of membership category must be submitted in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. Members can at anytime put their membership on hold for a maximum of 3 months, there is a £10 charge per month for every month the membership is on hold.
29. Members who hold a CrossFit membership must complete the fundamentals programme again if they have had their membership on hold for 3 months or more.